Windows 7 Task Scheduler Error 0
Anyone have this issue and or have a resolve for this? Can you post a screenshot of the Scheduled Tasks in Autoruns, where you can't find the task in question? a. The reason I ask is that (at least one of) the corrupted tasks is one I depend on (its my personal backup task...) I need to know whether or not I this contact form
Due to no one responding after 2 days or so, I took the risk of deleting the entries corresponding to the tasks' name in the registry after having exporting each entry. If somehow the tasked stored in registry and on disk are not in sync, users will encounter such issues as reported. There are several 'folders' inside of the Schedule Key. All the build I have tried so far has this same error in task scheduler when I change my time zone to my current location which is kathmandu (UTC+5:45). http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/error-messege-the-selected-task-0-no-longer-exists/01e60fa1-8004-40b4-9cf0-247fb80edb56
Windows 10 The Selected Task No Longer Exists
- My Tasks existed in both and did not have any visible errors or corruption.
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz. 12 GB RAM, 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor.
- A case like this could easily cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Computer Type: PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number: Custom OS: Windows 7 CPU: Intel Quad Core 2 Motherboard: Intel DP43BF Memory: Lots Graphics Card: GeForce Ge450 Reply With Quote « Previous Thread
- General Discussion Task Scheduler error 2147944309 when I change task fromI have a simple task (cmd batch file).
- Additional Data : error value 2147942487 I have not tried Daily or any the setup details in the actual task, all I know is it works fine set at Weekly but
- Sign up for new post notifications.
- If it does, continue on.
I did not touch anything in C:\Windows\system32\Tasks. Once the schedule opens you can reverse your previous setting or change to Daily,Weekly or One time. But I'm worried now beacuse I end up deleting almost all files in C:\Windows\System32\Tasks especially in Microsoft... %systemfolder%\tasks\microsoft\windows It was the Media Center ones I couldn't find. -Tim Hi guys, I've been suffering similar issue myself recently and especially relating to Windows Media Center Tasks.
share|improve this answer edited Oct 14 '15 at 2:08 answered Oct 13 '15 at 19:32 palswim 1,13652235 I ended up deleting TaskCache\Tasks and TaskCache\Tree (not jsut the contents). Task Scheduler The Selected Task No Longer Exists Windows 10 Can you tell me where you found these entries in the registry? a. Installation & Setup Task scheduler errorcan any one help with this error its when i open up the task scheduler:rolleyes: BSOD Help and Support Task Scheduler ErrorHi guys, I use windows